To provide a sense of normalcy to children whose lives are challenged by medical conditions. We want to empower these children so that they can experience the wonders of childhood such as a sense of play, friendship, laughter and adventure.
What makes Lonny’s Smile unique?
• We choose our areas of focus by getting experience-based input from the front line support workers who see the needs every day. By looking through their eyes and seeking their insights we are able to identify needs that are unfulfilled/under-served by other organizations.
• We are campaign based – we identify a need and organize and execute a targeted campaign that focuses on that need.
• We encourage kids to help other kids!
An important part of our vision is to let Kids Help Kids by leading the charge in local fundraisers to make a difference to kids with medical challenges in their own community.
The following ideas can give you a starting point – let the kids take the lead and make it their own!
• Lead a local Lonny’s Smile fundraising effort for your school. If you are a “We School”, this fundraising opportunity supports your commitment to ignite the inspiration of students to help other youth. Consider a sucker pull, bake sale, bring a Loonie for Lonny, etc.
• If you a member of the Scouts or Girl Guides organization, lead a local fundraising effort for your branch.
• Come up with creative ideas to raise funds and awareness for Lonny’s Smile as part of community or family events.
If you are interested in leading a local fundraiser for Lonny’s Smile please contact us at:email@example.com . We can help support your efforts. Kids have the power – you can make a difference!